Columbia Men's Powder Lite Hooded Jacket
Current Category：Trench & Rain
- 100% Polyester
- OMNI-HEAT: Our patented Heat Reflective garments are the ultimate body heat management system for outdoor performance. The interior lining consists of our metallic dot pattern designed to retain heat, while the breathable fabric dissipates moisture.
- WARM INSULATED WINTER JACKET: Made with our body-heat reflective lining, combined with our Thermarator insulation, this coat is truly designed to keep you warm and comfortable when the weather bites cold.
- WATER REPELLENT TECHNOLOGY: The Columbia Men’s Powder Lite Hooded Jacket features our water resistant Storm-Lite DP II fabric, created to keep you dry and protected, as well as our unique insulated lining to keep you extra comfortable and toasty.
- HANDY FEATURES: This jacket features two zippered hand pockets to keep key items secure, a drawcord adjustable hood, and elastic cuffs to seal out the cold out.
- BUILT TO LAST: Columbia’s attention to detail is what sets our apparel apart. Specifying only the highest quality materials, expert stitching and craftsmanship. This is a long-lasting jacket you will enjoy for seasons to come.
Our Men’s Powder Lite Hooded Jacket combines a classic fit with technology to keep you warm and dry. Crafted of a water resistant shell, lined with Omni-HEAT reflective thermal system, and packed with our Thermarator insulation, this coat will keep you warm and comfortable when the weather turns windy and cold… ready to help you take winter by storm. Lightweight, water resistant, and fully insulated, this jacket features zippered hand pockets to keep items secure, while sleeves with elastic cuffs, and a drawcord adjustable hood and hem lock out the cold – making for the perfect solution for active winter use. This winter jacket is available in multiple colors and sizes. Active Fit. To ensure the size you choose is right, utilize our sizing chart and the following measurement instructions: For the sleeves, start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the sleeve. If you come up with a partial number, round up to the next even number. For the chest, measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 11.81 x 7.87 x 1.97 inches; 15.87 Ounces
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : September 24, 2016
- Manufacturer : Columbia