Tskies "Yucca" Copper Bracelet for Women Hand Stamped Cuff Luxury Southwest Jewelry
- The Yucca was created with care and precision, the intricate design hand-stamped by the artisans of the T.Skies Family, to give you a powerful reminder of the wonder of the Southwest, and the spirit therein. Immerse yourself in the beauty of the Southwest with this T.Skies original, designed to evoke the imagery of our wildlife and the spirits of our ancestors within.
- Perfectly sized to fit the average medium wrist, the Yucca measures approximately 5 3/4" from end to end.
- Beautifully oxidized copper craftsmanship, handmade under the New Mexico sun.
- Each piece is meticulously handcrafted using traditional techniques by a master artisan in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Made for the modern soul with ancient roots, T.Skies designs are inspired by the rich culture of the American southwest. We empower local communities and bring you the highest quality jewelry you’ll love to live in.
This elegant copper bracelet was handmade in the United States by a southwestern jeweler. The bracelet is made of the highest quality copper with a southwest-inspired hand-stamped finish to complement both traditional and contemporary styles. Help support Native American art and culture with us, at Turquoise Skies!
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : October 14, 2019
- Manufacturer : Turquoise Skies