NOVICA Leather Cuff Bracelet, Antiri in Purple'
- Authentic: an original NOVICA artisan handcrafted fair trade product.
- Includes an official NOVICA Story Card certifying quality & authenticity.
- NOVICA works with Ila Suleyman to craft this item.
- Includes an original NOVICA jewelry pouch to keep for yourself or give as a gift.
- 6 in. L (end to end) x 1 in. W
NOVICA, in association with National Geographic, works together with talented artisan designers around the world to produce stunning, keepsake treasures. Our mantra is to spread global happiness, so rest assured - we’ll do everything we possibly can to ensure you’re a happy customer.
About this item: The trendy design of this cuff bracelet is by Ila Suleyman. He crafts the bracelet with purple leather with a fine groove in the middle over recycled PVC pipe. This original design is named Antiri, the Mamprusi word for "Sun Princess."
About our Artist: 'I'm Ila Suleyman from Ghana and I come from a family of artists, starting with my great-grandfather. My forefathers were predominantly millet and cattle farmers who used the leather of the animals they reared for clothing and accessories such as talismans, bangles and necklaces. I love what I do!'...
- Package Dimensions : 7.48 x 5.12 x 1.57 inches; 0.64 Ounces
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : February 14, 2013
- Manufacturer : NOVICA
- Country of Origin : Ghana